The Contest is organised by LBS Bina Group Berhad (hereinafter known as “the Organiser”). By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions as stipulated herein (consisting of the General Terms and Conditions and the Specific Terms and Conditions) between you and the Organiser (“Contest Terms”). By participating in this Contest, you are deemed to have read and agree to the Contest Terms herein mentioned. You agree that the Organiser may include additional terms to and/or vary the Contest Terms at our sole discretion at any point of time and any additional and/or variation of the terms shall be incorporated by reference immediately at the point of time in which it is implemented. You are advised to visit this page from time to time to be updated of the latest Contest Terms.
In the event of any inconsistency between any terms and conditions stipulated in any of the Organiser’s marketing brochures, leaflets, buntings, or otherwise any other platforms and the Contest Terms stipulated herein, the latest Contest Terms shall prevail.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
CAPACITY AND REPRESENTATION
- To participate in the Contest, you must be aged eighteen (18) and above in Malaysia or have attained an age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you are domiciled to enter legally binding contracts.
- You acknowledge and agree that all information made by you is true, accurate, and not misleading. We reserve the right to request for more information from you in the event we deem that the information provided by you is insufficient. Kindly note that failure by you to provide us true and accurate information may result in your disqualification from the Contest.
- You further acknowledge that we will rely on any information provided by you and that any false, inaccurate, and/or misleading information may cause losses and damages to us. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify us, our directors, our employees, our agents, our affiliates, and any other third parties facilitating the Contest from the losses and damages suffered as a result of the false, inaccurate and/or misleading information provided by you.
- You shall not use the Contest as a means or manner to facilitate any illegal and/or fraudulent transactions.
- You will not, by participation or entrance of this Contest, violate any other terms and conditions, policies, and guidelines, and/or contracts that you have agreed to.
- You will comply with all applicable laws, by-laws, rules, regulations, policies, instructions, directions, orders and/or directives from us, any governmental organization, and/or relevant authorities.
- All information provided by you shall be collected, stored, used, and retained by us in accordance with our Personal Data Protection Act Notice. You are to read, acknowledge and accept our Personal Data Protection Act Notice which is incorporated by reference herein and can be found at https://mgbgroup.com.my/
TAX AND DISBURSEMENTS FEES
- You shall bear all expenses including but not limited to transportation, personal expenses, insurance, stamp duties, transfer fees, taxes, any other duties and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses incurred pertaining to the Prize (hereinafter defined).
- You shall be solely responsible to declare your Prize winnings with the relevant tax authorities and pay for any levy, duty, charges, and tax that is imposed (if any). The Organiser shall not in any way be held liable to pay any charges, tax, levy, fines and/or duty that are imposed on the Winners by the relevant tax authorities for the Prize winnings.
- The Organiser shall not assume any liability and responsibility whatsoever in the event of any mishaps, injuries, damages, death, claims and/or accidents suffered by your participation in the Contest and/or from the use of the Prizes.
- You shall not hold the Organiser harmless against any liability and claims and agree to indemnify the Organiser completely for any claims, damages, losses, and liability arising from and/or in relation to your use of the Prizes.
- You agree and acknowledge that the Organiser provides no representation or warranty of any kind whatsoever in respect of any defect or other faults in relation to the Prize, and that the Prize displayed in any marketing or promotional materials are for illustration purposes only which may not depict the actual color, material, model, and/or specification of the actual Prize.
- The Organiser shall not be liable to compensate and/or rectify any defect or other faults in the Prizes. You shall contact and refer to the supplier, manufacturer, distributor and/or reseller of the Prizes in the event that you have any queries, concerns, and issues regarding the Prizes.
- Any decisions taken by the Organiser are final and binding on you. The Organiser shall not be obliged to entertain any queries, claims, requests, or correspondences after the decision of the Organizer has been made.
- You agree that the Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable for cash without the Organizer’s express written consent. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any Prize with that of a similar value without prior notice to you.
- You agree to hold harmless and indemnify us, our directors, our employees, our agents, our affiliates, and any other third parties facilitating the Contest from any losses and damages suffered by us as a result of your violation or breach of the Contest Terms.
The Organiser reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify, extend, delay, or terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice to you.
- Any decisions taken by the Organiser are final and binding on you and the Organiser shall not be obliged to entertain any queries, claims, requests, or correspondences after the decision of the Organizer has been made.
The Organiser shall have the absolute right to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with and/or disrupting the operations of the Contest, and/or to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Contest Terms.
Any provisions applicable to this Contest which is prohibited or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition, or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Meta Inc. The Organisers expressly excludes any losses, claims, and/or actions arising from any glitch, malfunction, shut down, and/or otherwise use arising specifically from Facebook or any platform (whether derivative) from YouTube.
B. SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
5) Jom Cari, Sampai Dapat! Contest
The period shall commence from 15 December 2022 – 30 December 2022, 11:59 PM (“Contest Period”). The Organiser reserves the absolute right to extend or vary the Jom Cari, Sampai Dapat! Contest Period in its sole discretion. All entries received before and after the Contest Period shall be invalid and will not be entertained.
Jom Cari, Sampai Dapat! Contest
To participate in the Contest, participants shall have their personal Facebook or Instagram account and shall perform the following
1. Participants must have ‘Like’-d and remain ‘Like’-d and ‘Follow’-ed the Rumah Idaman Facebook page
hyperlinked as follows (facebook.com/rumahselangorkuidamanmbi) and Instagram handle
(@rumahidamanmbi) (“Organiser’s Platforms”) and shall remain as a follower to the Rumah Idaman Facebook page and Instagram handle abovementioned;
2. Participants must “Like”-d the post displayed in the Contest Visual in the Organiser’s Platforms.
3. The participants must have submitted an accurate answer to the question that will be posed in the Contest Visual and/or the comment section of the Organiser’s post of the Contest Visual;
4. The participants must have tagged two (2) unique profiles that you are connected to in Facebook or Instagram and included the hashtags [#RumahIdamanMBI #MenangBersamaRumahIdaman] in their submission;
5. You must be within the first (3) Facebook & (2) Instagram users that have accurately and successfully completed steps (1) to (4) above
6. Only One (1) entry is allowed for each participant.
Contest Visual / Posting
Five (5) Watsons vouchers (worth RM50.00). (“Vouchers”).
Prize Redemption Details
The winners of the contest will be contacted by the Organiser and/or representative of the Organiser through the ‘direct message’ function on Facebook or Instagram, wherein the winners will be required to provide personal details to the Organiser and/or representative of the Organiser for the purposes of the provision of the E-Vouchers. Subject to the foregoing, the E-Vouchers will be emailed to the winners of the “Jom Cari, Sampai Dapat!” Contest within 7 working days after the winners have been announced.
The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any submissions in the above mentioned terms and conditions in the event that; the submission of any photo(s), screenshot(s) and/or image(s) relevant are manipulated, blur, unclear, and/or containing inappropriate content, including but not limited to vulgarity, obscenity, lewd, pornographic or violent material, or materials which promote violence or which disparages the Organizer or any other person or entity, or contain trademarked or copyrighted material.